Additional information about the Part15.us Forum rules:
- The focus of this site is to encourage Part 15 hobbyists, and those curious about part 15 broadcasting, to share positive and instructional information about legal, low power broadcasting.
- We seek to build a community based on mutual respect, a commitment to sharing information and a positive attitude of exploration.
- Please post only your own work and please refrain from referring to sources who are not participating and who cannot be verified.
- Contributions not welcome include ad hominem attacks, appeals to ridicule, red herring posts, poisoning the well and threads from Internet Trolling in general.
- Contributions that do not meet the rather lax requirements outlined above will be dealt with accordingly.
- If there is a lesson to be learned the topic will be locked.
- Blatantly egregious violations will be deleted, along with the user’s account if necessary.
- User information submitted to Part15.us is the sole responsibility of the user.
- The user submitting the information warrants the the information submitted does not violate any intellectual property rights.
- Once posted, user contributions become the property (but not the responsibility) of Part15.us and may be edited, reposted elsewhere, anthologized, moved or deleted at the sole discretion of Part15.us
- The judgement of the Part15.us staff will be applied as needed and decisions made in this regard are final.
- By posting information to Part15.us you expressly consent to these terms and conditions. Enjoy your visit.
Edited January 28, 2019