Part 15 Am Transmitter Information Please.
Posted on April 8, 2015
Hi Guys:I Have a question for all of you out there
I’m looking for information to build Historical Documents on any and all part 15 am transmitter,Or does anyone know how to contact the owner /company that made the product,So who ever can help me out it would be well appreciated from ALPB and i,Thank You.
This is what i’m looking for.
1) Pictures- Clear High quality of Front, Back, Both sides, Top, Bottom, Top of pcb, Bottom of pcb, Etc.
2) Manuls- Good clean clear scans of Operaters manual, Instruction manuals, Flyers, Etc.
3) Company Information- Year of product was made, Contact information of company, Etc.
4) Schematic – Good clean clear Scans, Schematics, Block diagram, Parts list, Test points, modification. Etc.
5) Antenna- Good clean clear copys of Manuals, Construction plans, Materials used, Dimentions-Thicknes, Length, Width, Pictures, Etc.
6) Reverse Drawing- Anyone who doesn’t have the information ,But can do schematic drawings, Parts list,Etc from scratch. Would be appreciated.
I know this is allot of information i’m looking for and help,But will pay in the end.
What every i might of missed please let me know, Thank You.
By keeping part 15 alive and running we need to save all it’s documents that we can before it gets trashed like some information i have alread ran into.
By keeping all this document information it will be on the site for everyone to use !
Sounds good, So help and support and join the ALPB site to build these document up.
If you seen the manual results i have done already, You would like them.
I can not say Thank You enough for everyone who has helped, supported or donated !!
station 8 Jeff