- July 19, 2006 at 3:24 am #6660T.ALLREDParticipant
Total posts : 47
I’ve been having problems with Zararadio. When I broadcast internet audio on my computer it sometimes will work, and sometimes it won’t.
What do I need to do?July 19, 2006 at 12:44 pm #13640scwisParticipant
Total posts : 68
1. Be more specific in your post title. People are busy, and scan the topics for something interesting or that they can help with. A bunch of threads titled “Another Zara Radio Question” doesn’t really capture anyone’s interest, as you have already figured out, I hope.
2. Be much more specific in stating your question. Be painfully specific about the PC you are using, the version numbers and release dates of the software titles you are using for broadcast, all the other software, versions and releases that are running or even installed.
3. Tell the visitors what steps you have already taken to solve your problem, and why those didn’t work, e.g., “I visited the author’s website, but it’s in Spanish – anyone know of an English (or French or Russian) language help site?” or “I saw on MRAM’s English language version of the ZARA manual that I need to do such and such, but when I do that so and so happens and I couldn’t find a work around for that – does anyone have a solution for so and so?”
4. Be patient. Some folks only stop by once or twice a month so if you don’t get an immediate reply, you might get a reply later.
5. Contribute – helpers help helpers. Know of a cool web site? Make an interesting discovery about grounding, coil winding, free content or new software? Find a great deal? See an interesting news item? Post it!
Experimental broadcasting for a better tomorrow!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.