- November 23, 2018 at 9:17 am #107469
Quick (very unofficial) update on things at the CDL:
The volunteers running the two programs (CDL and IXR) in building 9059 at InfoAge have decided to merge the programs.
What that potentially brings to the equation:
- More people who actually want to get on the air (less automation).
- Expanding the on-air stream to include studio video.
- The ability to accept the offer of airtime on a local FM station and a remote SW station.
- The new merged organization will be a 501(c)(3) and be able to directly accept donations of funding and material.
- The ability to use the Maker Space and classroom as a larger “live rooms”.
- Full-On social media push including Facebook, twitter, and slack.
- Use of Meetup to schedule.
Topic Title Reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clLt1AHugcI
- This topic was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by spareparts. Reason: typo correction
- November 24, 2018 at 6:10 am #107483
Wow, that Star Trek scene actually caused our computer screen to tip over and a loudspeaker flew across the room and lodged in the wall!
Was it a fight over a frequency in space by pirate spaceship broadcasters?
CDL has a studio in space?
You might be our leader as we explore new low power frontiers.
- November 28, 2018 at 6:43 pm #107531
Rather then point at the menu, here’s the direct links to the radio/studio portion of the above merged project:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.