Total posts : 45366
ZaraRadio v1.6 is out, featuring a Help file in English.
New features in version 1.6
- DTMF tone detector.
- It is not necessary to restart the program when changing the soundcards assigned to ZaraRadio.
- Four auxiliary players. Each player can be assigned to a differente soundcard.
- Sweepers (voicetracking)
- Reduce the volume of the main playlist when the jingles are being played.
- The date is displayed again.
- Log browser, which allows to export transmission reports.
- Autodelete function in the playlist.
- Loop button in the playlist.
- The rotations now work with lst, m3u and pls files.
- The log file keeps track of the weather data values, when they are played.
- Choose which file types will be displayed in the file explorer.
- Disable weather announcements when the data files generated by Weather Watcher hasn’t been updated during a long time.
- The add random track dialog remembers the last open folder.
- Scroll in the “On Air” and “Next” indicators.
- Option to prevent the users from opening several instances.
- Improved the security of the options dialog. In order to change the password, the old one needs to be typed first.
- Connection with Windows Media on-line radios.
- Bug fixes.
Download from ZaraSoft, or here: http://zararadio.lownoiserecords.com/ZaraRadio.exe
Also, Weather Watcher v5.6.7 has been released.