Total posts : 45366
Doing both would be premo ideal.. I personally would LOVE to get a 222, but when I see one become available, and should I happen to have the funds at the time, I still can’t justify the cost, considering that I can spend less for an additional premium transmitter to acheive more..
If there is something faulty with this reasoning, I would like someone to point it out.. as a matter of fact, I keep waiting for someone to! Because surely I’m not the first to weigh these pros and cons of such a purchase.