Total posts : 45366
While taking my vacation break checking emails, this grabbed my attention real quick!
I am all for the prevention of special interest groups gobbling up channels in expanded sections of the current broadcast bands…but here is my 2 centavos..
1. Unlicensed LW 10 watts 50 foot stick no coax restriction.
2. Unlicensed MW 5 watts 25 foot stick no coax restriction.
3. Unlicensed SW 3 watts no antenna or coax restriction.
4. Unlicensed VHF (FM) 1 watt single bay c-pol no coax restriction.
5. All transmitting equipment FCC certified, antenna systems documented and registered with FCC and FAA where applicable and records kept in a readily accessible location.
6. No programing restrictions.
7. No advertising restrictions.
8. Does not require being a licensed ham radio operator.
9. Stations must meet or exceed all spectral purity requirements and operational guidelines of good engineering practice and good taste.
10. Stations subject to both announced and unannounced inspections.
11. 1 LW, 1 MW, 1 VHF (FM) 1 SW